Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recent purchases

I haven't updated in a while and I'm terribly sorry about that. My lack of a decent layout discourages me from going here, so i'm working on a custom banner right now.

Here are some recent purchases of mine!


Alice and the Pirates x Yoh pillow! I am very excited to own this even though it was very expensive. I'm a big fan of Yoh's work, so it's like a dream to own!


Metamorphose Old Emblem JSK in off-white! I really love the cut of this dress, it's so flattering! I'm also a sucker for heraldic imagery.


Metamorphose Luckypack bag. I love their luckypack bags, they are perfect sketchbook size!


Skull piggybank, which you can see in my cheesey faux-vanitas setup, haha!


Borwn oxfords which are really cute, but have real quality issues. Damn you Payless.


Juliette et Justine Bisque Doll! This is a dream dress of mine! I can believe I finally own it.

1 comment:

Alexandriaweb said...

EEEEEE I WANT IT ALL! NO FAIR! *grabby hands*