Saturday, March 20, 2010

First post


For the first post in this blog I present to you an "outfit of the day" snap. I wore this outfit around shopping for cell phones and gyoza, then taking a brief walk in the park. I like this outfit because it makes me feel like I should be working in a museum, or as a librarian. My hair was French braided while wet to give soft waves, while waiting I simply pinned it up. I couldn't decide if this hairstyle made me look like I was Dutch or if I was simply an older Dolores Haze (that worked in a museum).

Outfit rundown:
Fur collar- from an old coat
Bow- Metamorphose
Blouse- from a friend
Skirt- Fan+Friend
Tights- TJ Maxx
Shoes- Kohl's

2 comments:

Valérie Renée said...

You are correct, I am a genius.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!