Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lolita outing

Me and Valerie recently met a new lolita in our area for tea and cakes at Andre's Suisse. I had never been there before. It was pretty fabulous.


I wore pompadour. I was also wearing that burnt red scarf that I had posted a little while back, but it got to be too hot. I thought taking an outfit shot in Victoria's Secret would be silly, so I did it.


We played with makeup. I really liked their glitter lipgloss, but as soon as I went outside with the wind I was reminded of why I never wear it.


Cakes!


Macarons!


Pots of cream!


Petite Fours!


Strange bird nest things!


My chocolate Mousse Bomb


Quite possibly the tastiest thing that's ever been in my mouth.

2 comments:

Alexandriaweb said...

OMG those cakes *drool*

Anonymous said...

Oh man, those sweets look so amazing... *_*