Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Naka-kon 2011


Last weekend was Naka-kon 2011! I've been attending this convention since 2006, it's grown so much since then, back when I was the only lolita there.



Getting ready friday morning. Sheila was brushing her vampire fangs, ahaha.



Alices and the pirate



This picture is weird, but it's the only full body shot of me this day.



There was a formal dance, we couldn't take it seriously.



On Saturday I wore my Marie Antoinette with a matching blue velveteen blazer and blue socks, but they always look so dark in pictures :\



I met my saviour



There was a group drawing thing which I was really excited for, but I got pulled away from it only after 3 minutes D:



Sunday was heretic day, my favorite day.



gave me her cosplay gun since I seem to have some sort of fascination with weaponry? I'm sort of like Rosette from Chrono Crusade in this picture.



An attempted photobomb, lol.



Flora and Fauna!



Friday Rundown;
Headbow- Forever21
Choker- $1 store, haha
Jacket- Forever21
JSK- Metamorphose
Socks- Sock Dreams
Shoes- MUDD

Saturday Rundown;
Headband- Claire's
Blazer- Charlotte Russe
JSK- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks- Innocent World
Bag- Innocent World
Shoes- Secretshop (but I lost the bow clips D:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your friends are all so cute! Looks like you guys had loads and loads of fun :)